Size 15/0, 11/0, 8/0, 6/0 and 5/0 glass beads make great accent and spacer beads for a wide variety of earrings and strung jewelry! Use seed and E beads to add inexpensive pops of colors to your metal, gemstone or artisan-crafted focals, or to create complex woven designs, on or off-loom. Our options include:
- Tiny size 15/0 Miyuki seed beads. These microbeads have a rounded shape, and are approximately 1.5mm.
- Medium 11/0 in two styles:
- Miyuki Delicas, approximately 1.6mm cylinders with relatively large holes. These are especially popular for bead weaving complex designs.
- Rounded Toho seed beads, approximately 2.1mm -- available in dozens of stunning colors from basic to exotic. The consistent size and stunning colors make these size 11 Toho beads popular for both bead weaving and strung designs.
- Large 8/0 Toho seed beads (approximately 3mm)
- Fun size 6/0 and 5/0 'E' (or seed) beads from Japan and the Czech Republic can vary from about 3.5mm to 5mm - click into any item for more size information.
- Economical Assortments in a variety of sizes -- Choose "Multi / Mix" in the the "Color" filter to quickly access the assortments.
Use the "Size" or "Brand" filters to quickly find your favorite styles of seed and E beads.