Money Clip blank findings from Rings & Things can be soldered or glued. Custom money clips are great gifts for dads and grads, and make excellent Christmas presents, too.
- All 3 materials can be glued: For longest durability when gluing, we recommend 2-part epoxy.
- Brass money clips can be soft soldered, silver soldered, or brass soldered.
- Brass is a softer metal than nickel or stainless, and can be customized with metal stamps, or etched with ferric chloride!
- Nickel silver money clip blanks (not always available) are usually soft soldered.
- Stainless steel money clip blanks can be silver soldered using a propane torch and liquid flux (check your local welding supply house).