Yes, we ship to you! Rings & Things ships to any country that accepts packages from the USA!
Ordering Shipping Territorial Islands Back to FAQ
- Declaration of goods: Customs receives a copy of your invoice with full description, country of origin, quantity and price for each item. For most countries, the contents of our shipments are described as "craft supplies" on the customs form.
- Brokerage fees, taxes & duties may apply to your order. Some countries apply charges to certain imported goods. The customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, customs duties and taxes. Rings & Things does not charge or profit from these fees.
- Harmonized codes are universal item/commodity codes.
- Value: The cost of your merchandise with no added fees is the total value declared to customs.
- If you have customs questions, call your local customs office.
We offer the following international shipping discounts! These discounts will automatically apply during checkout:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - 35% Off list rate
- UPS Worldwide Express - 35% Off list rate
- FedEx International Economy - 20% Off list rate
- FedEx International Priority - 20% Off list rate
All shipping costs are estimated during checkout.
- Shipping time estimates, including those for guaranteed services, are dependent on normal customs clearance which varies from country to country.
- See general shipping policies for information about holiday shipping exceptions, and other general shipping topics.
When shipping to Territorial Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands, select USA as your country. USPS treats these destinations as domestic deliveries.