Choose from sterling silver, solid brass, and solid raw copper tubing for making jewelry.
- Use sterling, copper, and brass tubing to make custom beads, pendant bails, tube rivets and eyelets.
- 0.059" sterling tubing works with Crafted Findings 1/16" eyelet setting tools. See Riveting 101.
- 0.089" sterling tubing works with Crafted Findings 3/32" eyelet setting tools. See Riveting 101.
- Use 3/32" copper and brass tubing, or 9-gauge sterling tubing, to build custom watch bands, or to support 14-gauge wire rivets, and make hinges with 14-gauge wire.
- Use 2.9mm (7/64") tubing to support 12-gauge wire rivets, or make hinges with 12-gauge wire.
- 3.56mm (9/64") holds 11-gauge wire.
- Larger sizes are excellent for making copper beads, and custom enameled findings.
Use a jeweler's saw with fine blade to cut metal tubing. Tube cutting jigs are great time savers! Click into any item for more info and related tools.