- Clip-On Earring Findings
- E'arrs Ear Care
- Ear Cuffs
- Ear Threads
- Earring Hoops
- Earring Magnets
- French Hook Ear Wires
- French Wire Keepers
- Kidney Ear Wires
- Leverback Ear Wires
Create handcrafted earrings with supplies ranging from classic to unique: Choose from clip on earring findings, extra-secure kidney wires and leverbacks, French wires (earring hooks), hoops, post findings, earring nuts (backs), and a whole lot more. Plus, get wholesale pricing when you buy in bulk! Brass and stainless steel earring parts are popular, nicely-priced options that include best selling styles.
To create (or convert your old earrings) to nickel-free or hypoallergenic earrings, our nickel-free and hypoallergenic earring findings include titanium, niobium, sterling silver, Argentium silver, silver fill, and 14kt gold fill. See how to upgrade your existing earrings with new ear wires: free step-by-step tutorial.
Tips, tools & techniques for making earrings:
- French hooks (earring hooks) are a cinch to use! Simply use flat-nose or chain-nose pliers to open the loop on each ear wire, attach your dangles, and re-close the loop. TIP: Open the loop by twisting the ends away from each other; don't "oval" them. If the loop on the earwire is soldered closed, use a jump ring to attach your focals.
- Earring posts come in various styles. Posts with a flat pad work great for gluing or soldering your design elements. Posts with a loop are perfect for adding dangles the same way you add them to earring hooks.
- Earring backs come in a various popular styles and are used to hold posts or hooks in place on the ear. To use, simply slide onto the wire of the finding until it's snug on your ear or display card. Earring backs are sold separately so you can get the exact combination that works best for your jewelry designs.
- Clip on earring findings include screw-back styles and are perfect for making non-pierced earrings and for converting pierced earrings for non-pierced wearers. Add your focal elements the same way you would add them onto hooks and posts.
- Hoop earring findings include both ready-to-wear hoops and hoop findings that you can embellish.
- Ear threads are ideal for sleek, linear earrings, and long chain earring designs. The finished earrings are often called threader earrings.
- For unique jewelry designs, try earring magnets or ear cuffs (both blanks & ready-to-wear styles)!
- Download / print our free PDF instructional sheet of Basic Jewelry-Making Techniques or include it free in your next order.
- Need help finding the right nickel-free, surgical steel, or hypoallergenic earring supplies? Check out our blog article on surgical steel and hypoallergenic metals to get the full scoop.
- Rings & Things Jewelry Design Gallery: Free Jewelry Projects | Free Earring Projects
- Rings & Things Blog: Step-by-Step Photos
- Jewelry Making 101: Tips & Technique Sheets
- For dangling focal elements, shop Crystal, chandelier findings and charms.