Choose from earring hoops for jewelry making, and ready-to-wear hoop earrings. For higher end designs, choose from sterling silver and gold-filled earring hoops. Base metal options include stainless steel and plated brass.
- Ready-to-wear hoop earrings include endless hoops, leverback hoops, and sleeper hoops that can be worn as-is or used for beading.
- Crimp hoops are also easy to bead - simply string on beads, crimp shut, and add an ear wire of your choice to the loop.
- Manipulating hoops work great to make both earrings and wine glass charms. Slide beads and charms onto wire, bend end 90-degrees, and click bent end through hole.
- Endless Hoop-style ear wires are great for wire-lashing!
- Or see how to use wire to make your own custom earring hoops.
For design ideas, check out the Earrings section or Hoops section of our Jewelry Design Gallery. Some hoop-style earring designs use drop hoops or round rings/links for the focal.