Ring Sizers, Finger Sizers, and Tools for making your own rings:
- Metal ring mandrels are a standard jeweler's tool: you can use a nylon hammer or rawhide mallet to reshape or enlarge (re-size) rings, as well as texture or stamp pewter, aluminum and sterling silver rings. However, they are heavy to ship.
- Plastic ring mandrels are great for use with metal clays, plus are lightweight (easy to ship and grip), but don't withstand as much abuse (such as hammering).
- Ring-bending pliers make it a breeze to shape up to 14-gauge metal into a nice round ring.
- Ring clamps hold a ring while you polish or grind, and are also excellent for holding layers of flat metal while you drill or rivet.
- Click into any item for more information.