Use awareness ribbon charms to show you care, or raise funds and awareness for causes you support.
- Use pink enameled charms to show support for breast cancer research, patients and survivors plus nursing mothers or birth parents.
- Use red enameled charms to show support for AIDS/HIV research, DUI Awareness and more.
- Use yellow enameled charms to show your support for the US military, and causes including POW/MIA and missing children
- Add custom messages to copper, brass and sterling silver ribbon blanks using metal stamping tools.
- Customize raw copper blanks with Thompson enamels.
See Awareness Colors list for help finding the right color beads to help support the cause.