Shop an inspiring selection of flat metal jewelry blanks, including charm blanks, aluminum ring blanks, and metal jewelry tags. Get wholesale pricing when you buy in bulk. Filter by BRAND, GAUGE, metal (material), SHAPE, THEME and more.
- Use the "MATERIAL" filter to choose from sterling silver, copper, brass, Vintaj Natural Brass, aluminum, raw or plated pewter, and ImpressArt Alkeme.
- 18-gauge to 24-gauge copper is perfect for enameling, or personalize with monograms, design stamps, simple texturing, acid etching and more.
- 24-gauge soft metals (sterling silver, copper, & brass) are easy to metal stamp, solder, rivet, and engrave. They can also be chemical etched if taken out of the etchant earlier than thicker gauges.
- 22-gauge copper works great for chemical etching as well as metal stamping, soldering, riveting, and engraving.
- 18-gauge copper blanks are ideal for chemical etching and enameling. They also work for riveting, soldering, engraving, and metal stamping.
- Find bracelet blanks in many sizes and shapes, in copper, brass and aluminum.
- Two-part sandwich blanks ("Fairy Doors") are Rings & Things exclusives! Designed as pairs, the fronts feature cut-out designs and the backs are solid. Use resin, rivets, glue, etc. to add images between the layers. At 26-gauge, these also work great for for riveting, embossing, and light metal stamping.
Need Help? Try our free how-to's: Metal Stamping 101 | Etching 101 | Riveting 101... no blinkin' ads, and no login required.
Looking for other types of blanks? Most other blanks, including Buckle Blanks, Pin Backs, Bolo Backs, Barrette Backs, Bracelet Blanks and more, are in our Findings Section.