- Ball Chain
- Bulk Plated Chain
- Bulk Sterling, GF & Copper Chain
- Charm Chain
- Disk-and-Loop Chain
- Rhinestone Chain & Chain Ends
Bulk chain gives you more jewelry making options - it allows you to use everything from single links to long lengths! Stock up now so that whenever your muse calls, you've got your link to success!
- 100's of chain options available by the spool, meter, or foot!
- Find brass, copper, gold plate, silver plate, (black) gunmetal, sterling silver and more.
- For more information (exact link size, etc.) on any chain, click into the item's details.
- Wholesale quantity price breaks available.
Finished necklace chains and charm bracelet chain also available.
Just need single links for chain?Jump rings are commonly used to connect a clasp to the end of the chain, or to connect 2 sections of chain together; solid links/connectors are more ornamental, and can be used (with jump rings or wire-wrapped) as a focal or to create a custom chain; or you can create your own chain using wire. Here's a simple example using copper wire and copper solder.
Popular Types of Bulk Jewelry Chain — A Glossary
Find definitions and illustrations of the most popular jewelry chain types being used today by everyone from hobby crafters to professional jewelry makers. This illustrated guide will help you choose the best types of chain for your jewelry making and DIY projects.