Glass rice vials, bottle charms (aka parfum bottles) and other decorative bottle pendants provide great fun as focals and accents for memory jewelry and more!
- Embellish the larger bottle charms with polymer clay or seed beads.
- Fill small rice vials with grains of rice, spices, confetti, tiny gem chips, gold flakes, volcanic ash and other symbolic mementos.
- Please note: We often have difficulties keeping these glass bottles in stock. Back orders for any out-of-stock items may take 2 months (or more).
The Peruvian company that makes the ceramic bottles is operating at reduced capacity, and we're having some difficulties getting orders. We hope to have them back in stock some time in 2022. These detailed ceramic bottle pendants are handmade in Peru. They look fabulous in handmade artisan jewelry and mixed media crafts. Each pendant comes with a cork and two large holes for hanging. Interiors are glazed, but should not be considered food safe. Choose from two attractive finishes in several lovely patterns.
- Raku-style bottle pendants are finished with a glossy, multicolor blue-green glaze reminiscent of the glaze on some Japanese raku ceramics.
- High-fire bottle pendants display a natural, matte off-white finish with brown shading.