Bench Blocks & Anvils for jewelry making provide a secure work surface for cutting, filing, drilling and shaping metal.
- Metal bench blocks and anvils are ideal for hammering, stamping, planishing, and other times when you really need to move the metal.
- Nylon work surfaces are great for wire working, when you need to shape your metal but without flattening the bottom side excessively.
- Rubber work surfaces are good for filing, soft shaping, or simply to have under your metal block to soften sound or protect your workbench or table. The 2" rubber block is softer than the others, and is the favorite for smoothing and shaping metal clay.
- The 3" leather pad is for placing over metal on a mandrel, so you can shape your metal without marring it.
- Wooden bench pins can be mounted firmly to a workbench and are commonly used for sawing and drilling, or when shaping with flex-shaft attachments.