Chakra Khan Ear Threaders Tutorial
Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Cut a piece of wire and make a wrapped loop on one end. Attach your loop to your ear thread. Add one purple (amethyst) bead to the wire and finish your loop.
- New to jewelry-making? See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF) for step-by-step instructions on making wire-wrapped loops.
- Repeat linking 5 more times with colors dark blue, light blue, green, yellow and orange.
- For the end, use a red bead and head pin, and do a wrapped loop to attach to the last loop of your link.
- 1 strand (use 14 beads) #21-894-900 4mm Faceted Round Gemstone Bead - Chakra Mix (3)
- 1 pair #53-545 Sterling Silver Ear Thread, 2.8", U-shaped Front, 2.3mm Open Jump Ring
- 1 ozt (use approx. 10") #64-329 Sterling Silver Wire, Round, 24ga, Half Hard
- 1 10-pack (use 2 pieces) #37-557 Sterling Silver Ball End Head Pin, 1"
Feb 22nd 2023
Our Bead Blog
Classic Bridal Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Created by: Summer MelaasDesigner Tips Attach ear wire to top loop of filigree. For best way to ope
Best Necklace and Bracelet LengthsFeb 22nd 2023
What is the BEST Necklace Length? 18" necklaces are the most popular in the United States, but might
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR