Classic Bridal Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Summer Melaas
- Attach ear wire to top loop of filigree. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Use jump rings to attach the pear pendants to the bottom loops of the filigree.
- Repeat for other earring.
- 1 pair #34-544-14-042 4mm Cubic Zirconia Bezel Set Sterling Earwire - Diamond
- 2 each #44-199-11 Sterling Silver Flared Filigree - 3 Loops
- 6 each #06-128-08-02 Swarovski 6128 Mini Pear Pendant, 8mm - AB
- 1 ten-pack (use 6 pieces) #37-295-440 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round - 4mm, 20.5-gauge
- Chain-nose pliers
- Round-nose pliers
Feb 22nd 2023
Our Bead Blog
Classic Bridal Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Created by: Summer MelaasDesigner Tips Attach ear wire to top loop of filigree. For best way to ope
Best Necklace and Bracelet LengthsFeb 22nd 2023
What is the BEST Necklace Length? 18" necklaces are the most popular in the United States, but might
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR