Crimson and Gray Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: The Rings & Things Showroom Team
- Stamp the tag with 3mm letter stamps. For longer team names, use a larger tag or smaller set of stamps. See Metal Stamping 101 for detailed stamping instructions. If you're new to stamping, get a few extra tags, as stamping can be unpredictable and there may be mess ups.
- Place crystal stones in bezels, and carefully bend prongs down using fingers and/or nylon-jaw pliers.
- Add a large round jump ring to the football charm. For best way to open and close jump rings, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Use 2 small oval jump rings to attach the stamped tag to the football. Oval jump rings can be more secure, because the opening remains at the side of the jump ring.
- Use an oval jump ring to attach each crystal charm to the bracelet.
- 1 each #51-770-01-1 Steel Wire Adjustable Bracelet with Double Loop - White Plated
- 1 each #86-431-11-001 ImpressArt Stamp Enamel - Black
- 1 each #49-950-22-5 JBB Findings Antiqued Silver Plated Rectangle Tag Charm with Loop
- 1 each #44-940-11-AS TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated Britannia Pewter Football Charm
- 1 each #46-500-14 JBB Findings Sterling Silver Rivoli Bezel Setting, Fits 12mm Rivoli - or -
1 each #41-878-04-12-3 1-Loop Bezel Setting for 12mm 1122 Rivoli Stone - Silver Plated
(both are shown in product links)
- 1 each #01-122-12-436 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Dark Grey Lacquer
- 1 each #41-878-52-10-5 JBB Antiqued Silver Plated 1-Loop Bezel Setting for 10mm 4470 Cushion Square Stone
- 1 each #04-470-10-437 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Crystal Dark Red Lacquer
- 1 ounce [use 1 piece] #37-145-1 White Plated Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 ounce [use 4 pieces] #37-123-1 White Plated Jump Ring, Oval, 3x4mm
- #69-240-530-L 3mm Gothic Letter Stamp Set
- Brass Hammer
- Metal Block
- Nylon-Jaw Pliers (can be purchased separately, or in a set)
- Basic Jewelry-Making Pliers (can be purchased separately, or in a set)
Jan 1st 2021