Cumulus Threader Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Twist a jump ring to open it extra wide.
- Loop the jump ring around a single pearl in the pearl ball bead.
- Attach the loop of an ear thread to the jump ring.
- Twist the jump ring closed.
- Repeat to make the second earring.
- The long 5" ear threads also allow you to wear the earrings in an asymmetrical fashion, with the pearl balls suspended at different lengths.
- If you have double pierced ears, the long-chain tail can be swagged back through a second piercing.
- You can also make this project with shorter 3" ear threads, wavy-bar ear threads or gold vermeil ear threads!
- 2 each #20-660-011 Freshwater Pearl Bead, Ball, 10-12mm - White
- 1 pair #53-501-5 Sterling Silver Ear Thread, 5", 2.5mm Closed Jump Ring
- 1 ten (use 2 pieces) #37-295-260 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round - 6mm, 22-gauge
- 1 gross (use 2 pieces) #33-961 Clear Rubber Earring Backs, Wire Keeper
- #69-271-08 Glitter, Flat-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-06 EURO TOOL Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers
Feb 22nd 2023
Our Bead Blog
Choosing the Right Necklace Length: A Comprehensive Guide for DIY Jewelry MakersMay 22nd 2023
Hello, fellow crafters and DIY jewelry enthusiasts! Today, we delve into an essential aspect of neck
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR
Tivoli Centerline Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Save time with pre-drilled blanks and create a pair of fun earrings with size 11/0 TOHO or Delica se