Drops of Sunshine Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rings & Things Staff
- Stack one aquamarine bead, one twisted spacer and one citrine onto each eye pin, and make a wire-wrapped looop to close at each end, making sure to attach starfish charm to the aquamarine ends before finishing.
- New to jewelry-making? See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF) for step-by-step instructions on making wire-wrapped loops.
- Attach other end loops to ear wires.
- 1 strand (use 2 beads) #21-886-615 Matte Aquamarine 6mm Round Gemstone Bead (Special Purchase / Not Always Available)
- 1 strand (use 2 beads) #21-888-054 Citrine 8mm Round Gemstone Beads
- 1 100-pack (use 2 beads) #49-962-04-AG TierraCast Antiqued Gold Plated Beads, Twist Spacer 4x1mm
- 2 each #49-943-31-AG TierraCast Tiny Starfish Charm - Antiqued Gold Plated
- 1 pair #34-398-4 Gold Plated French Hook Ball End Earwire - 2mm Ball
- 1 oz (use 2 pieces) #37-723-2 Yellow Plated Eye Pin, 3", Standard
- #69-292 Beadsmith Tool Kit
Feb 22nd 2023