Fade To Black Crystal Pendant Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Arrange stones from lightest to darkest.
- Set first rivoli in top setting, pressing the bezel into place to hold the stone firm. Bending the bezel where the second setting attaches is a little tricky. Be patient.
- Set the next stone, and press the bezel to hold firm.
- Set the final rivoli, and press the bezel to hold in place.
- With the burnishing tool, go over the bezel on all 3 stones, to flatten down, and prevent snagging.
- Attach jump ring and hang from chain. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- See blog.rings-things.com/learn-to-make-easy-rivoli-crystal-rings for additional hints on setting stones in bezels.
12mm #1122 Rivolis by Swarovski are nearly gone, but these settings also work with most other brands of 12mm rivolis, including Preciosa and Matubo. Shop remaining colors while they last!
- 1 each #41-878-70-12-3 Silver Plated Pendant Bezel Setting for (3) 12mm Rivoli Stones
- 1 each #01-122-12-400 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Silver Night
- 1 each #01-122-12-429 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Graphite
- 1 each #01-122-12-24 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Jet
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-100-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 6-pack [use 1] #40-168-3 Silver Plated Chain Necklace, 20", Calypso
- #69-275-31 Flat-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-101 Curved Steel Burnisher
- #69-275-03 Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
Oct 31st 2021
Our Bead Blog
Choosing the Right Necklace Length: A Comprehensive Guide for DIY Jewelry MakersMay 22nd 2023
Hello, fellow crafters and DIY jewelry enthusiasts! Today, we delve into an essential aspect of neck
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR
Tivoli Centerline Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Save time with pre-drilled blanks and create a pair of fun earrings with size 11/0 TOHO or Delica se