Fashion and Function Pin Cushion Ring Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Create a cardboard template 2.5 times the diameter of the bezel (approximately 2.25" for this ring).
- Using a doubled 36" piece of sewing thread, knotted at one end, sew a running stitch around the edge of the fabric piece about 5mm in from the edge.
- Add stuffing and draw the fabric in by pulling the thread tight. Once you've achieved a round shape that fits the bezel cup, secure the thread with several knots and cut excessive thread.
- Glue into bezel using E-6000 and let dry overnight. Gluing Hints for Metal Findings (PDF)
- 1 each #51-701-233-2 Amate Studios Brass Finger Ring Blank, Adjustable, Round Brass Bezel, 23mm
- 1 tube [use olive green] #61-719-02 Super-Lon, D, Water & Sky
- 1 each #60-260 Adhesive, E-6000
- Cotton fabric
- Fiber fill stuffing or cotton balls
- Scrap piece of cardboard
Oct 31st 2021
Our Bead Blog
Classic Bridal Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Created by: Summer MelaasDesigner Tips Attach ear wire to top loop of filigree. For best way to ope
Best Necklace and Bracelet LengthsFeb 22nd 2023
What is the BEST Necklace Length? 18" necklaces are the most popular in the United States, but might
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR