Golden Halos Earrings Tutorial
Due to the popularity of 10mm cushion square settings, we've included links to alternate styles below in case the primary setting used in the Golden Halos earrings is temporarily unavailable.
Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Place the crystal in the bezel setting, and using the nylon jaw flat pliers gently fold the prongs down over the crystal.
- Using the 6.5mm jump ring attach the bezel to the large round link. (For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101).
- Attach one of the 5mm jump rings to the large round link.
- Use the second 5mm jump ring to attach the earwire to the first 5mm jump ring.
- Repeat for the other earring.
- 2 each #04-470-10-01 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal
- 2 each #41-878-52-10-6 JBB Antiqued Brass Plated 1-Loop Bezel Setting for 10mm 4470 Cushion Square Stone
or... shop all cushion square settings for 10mm cushion squares.
- 2 each #44-050-75-42 12kt Gold-Filled Jewelry Link, Round, 28mm
- 1 pair #34-644-14-042 4mm Cubic Zirconia Bezel Set Gold-Filled Earwire - Diamond
- 1 10-pack (use 4 pieces) #37-399-55 Gold-Filled Jump Ring, Round - 5mm, 19.5-gauge
- 1 10-pack (use 2 pieces) #37-385-365 14kt Gold-Filled Jump Ring, Round, Sparkle Wire, 6.5mm
- Basic Jewelry-Making Tools (Nylon-jaw pliers, chain-nose pliers, round-nose pliers)