Green and Gold Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: The R&T Showroom Team
- Place crystal stones in bezels, and carefully bend prongs down using fingers and/or nylon-jaw pliers.
- Add a large round jump ring to the football charm. For best way to open and close jump rings, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Select a "G" for your favorite Wisconsin team, or an O for Oregon. Use a jump ring to attach each charm to the clasp of the bracelet.
- The bracelet is oval, rather than a round bangle. Attaching the charms to the clasp, and hooking the clasp at the top of your wrist, keeps all the charms nicely visible, instead of sliding down under the wrist to the bottom of the bracelet.
- 1 each #51-712-01-4 Gold Plated Double Wire Locking Bracelet
- 1 each #49-958-57G-GP TierraCast Gold Plated G Letter Charm
- 1 each #49-958-57O-GP TierraCast Gold Plated O Letter Charm
- 1 each #44-940-11-AG TierraCast Antiqued Gold Plated Britannia Pewter Football Charm
- 1 each #41-878-52-10-6 JBB Antiqued Brass Plated 1-Loop Bezel Setting for 10mm 4470 Cushion Square Stone
- 1 each #41-878-02-14-6 Pendant Bezel Setting, 1 Loop, 14mm I.D. - Antiqued Brass Plated
- 1 each #04-470-10-432 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Yellow Opal
- 1 each #01-122-14-441 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 14mm - Crystal Royal Green Lacquer
- 1 ounce [use 4 pieces] #37-145-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- Nylon-Jaw Pliers (can be purchased separately, or in a set)
- Basic Jewelry-Making Pliers (can be purchased separately, or in a set)
Jan 1st 2021