I Love My Cat Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Tracy Proctor of TierraCast
- Pre-stretch cord by pulling firmly from both ends a few times.
- Attach small binder clip or bead stopper 2-3” from one end of stretch cord.
- On other end of cord string bail, *one 4mm bead and one paw bead*. Repeat * through * three times.
- String 32 4mm gemstones or firepolish glass beads of your choice. (Tip: Three 4mm gemstones or Czech beads equals approx. 1/2". Instructions create a 7" bracelet. Adjust bead count accordingly for desired size.)
- Remove bead stopper and tie ends together in a Surgeon’s Knot. Tighten securely, pulling cords from all directions to make sure knot is secure.
- Thread one end of cord back through bail to hide knot inside, then carefully trim cord ends.
- Optional: apply a small amount of clear nail polish or G-S Hypo Cement to knot and allow to dry.
- Open one jump ring and attach to bail. Add Whiskers charm, and close jump ring.
- Open one jump ring and attach to Love My Cat charm. Before closing attach to jump ring placed in Step 8. Close jump ring.
- 1 Whiskers Charm #49-943-01-AS for silver or #49-943-01-AG for gold
- 1 Love My Cat Charm #44-940-22-AS for silver or #44-940-22-AG for gold
- 1 Bail Bead #26-750-22-1 for silver or #26-750-22-4 for gold
- 4 Paw Beads #26-750-02-3 for silver or #26-750-02-4 for gold
- 2 Oval Jump Rings #37-190-02-3 for silver or #37-190-02-4 for gold
- 36 4mm tiny gemstones from your choice of strand
- 1 (use15") Elonga Stretch Cord #61-449-10-25
- bead stopper or small binder clip
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- clear nail polish or G-S Hypo Cement (optional)
Sep 30th 2021