I love My Dog Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: TierraCast
- Pre-stretch cord by pulling firmly from both ends a few times.
- Attach small binder clip or bead stopper 2-3" from one end of stretch cord.
- On other end of cord string bail, *one 4mm bead and one paw bead*. Repeat * through * three times.
- String 32 4mm gemstones or firepolish glass beads of your choice. (Tip: Three 4mm gemstones or Czech beads equals approx. 1/2". Instructions create a 7" bracelet. Adjust bead count accordingly for desired size.)
- Remove bead stopper and tie ends together in a Surgeon’s Knot. Tighten securely, pulling cords from all directions to make sure knot is secure.
- Thread one end of cord back through bail to hide knot inside, then carefully trim cord ends.
- Optional: apply a small amount of clear nail polish or G-S Hypo Cement to knot and allow to dry.
- Open one jump ring and attach to bail. Before closing, add Spot charm. Close jump ring.
- Open one jump ring and attach to Love My Dog charm. Before closing, attach to jump ring placed in Step 8. Close jump ring.
- 1 Spot Charm #49-943-02-AS for silver or #49-943-02-AG for gold
- 1 Love My Dog Charm #44-940-21-AS for silver or #44-940-21-AG for gold
- 1 Bail Bead #26-750-22-1 for silver or #26-750-22-4 for gold
- 4 Paw Beads #26-750-02-3 for silver or #26-750-02-4 for gold
- 2 Oval Jump Rings #37-190-02-3 for silver or #37-190-02-4 for gold
- 36 4mm tiny gemstones from your choice of strand
- 1 (use15") Elonga Stretch Cord #61-449-10-25
- bead stopper or small binder clip
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- clear nail polish or G-S Hypo Cement (optional)
Jan 1st 2022
Our Bead Blog
Choosing the Right Necklace Length: A Comprehensive Guide for DIY Jewelry MakersMay 22nd 2023
Hello, fellow crafters and DIY jewelry enthusiasts! Today, we delve into an essential aspect of neck
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR
Tivoli Centerline Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Save time with pre-drilled blanks and create a pair of fun earrings with size 11/0 TOHO or Delica se