Impression COPPRclay Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
- Create the COPPRclay links according to the manufacturer's instructions. Like most other metal clays, COPPRclay must be fired in a kiln. COPPRclay shrinks approximately 20% from package to finished product.
- Use common household items to deeply texture clay.
- Apply WinOx with a cotton swab, allow to dry, and remove excess on high points with sanding sponges.
- 0.5 gr [use 2] #39-175-02-7 Clasp, Cast, S, Wrapped (Antiqued Copper Plated)
- 1 ea #87-100 COPPRclay®, Combo Pack (Copper)
- 1 oz [use 22] #37-178-7Jump Ring, Round, 10mm (Antique Copper Plated)
- #69-445 Kiln Wash, High Fire
- #69-101 Curved Steel Burnisher
- #69-116 Tool, Brass Brush
- #69-035 Tool, Eurotool®, Superior Beader's Kit
- #87-059 Tool, Pro-Design Shaper Set
- #69-257 Sanding Sponges, Set
- #69-102 Tool, Stick Burnisher, Set of 2
- #69-120 Tool, Wax Carvers/Spatulas (Stainless Steel)
- #86-343 WinOx™, 3oz.
- Assorted household texturing tools (plastic doilies, rubber stamps, vintage jewelry, etc)
- Cotton swabs from grocery or drug store
- Furniture Kit, For SC-2 Kiln
- Kiln, Caldera with glass window
Mar 31st 2021
Our Bead Blog
Choosing the Right Necklace Length: A Comprehensive Guide for DIY Jewelry MakersMay 22nd 2023
Hello, fellow crafters and DIY jewelry enthusiasts! Today, we delve into an essential aspect of neck
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR
Tivoli Centerline Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Save time with pre-drilled blanks and create a pair of fun earrings with size 11/0 TOHO or Delica se