June Baby Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita HutchinsonThis might be the easiest pair of earrings you ever make!
- Place the CZs face down on the rubber block. Center the post prongs over the stone. Push down straight until you hear a click.
- Really -- that's it!
- If you have sensitive fingers or weak hands, you could hold the post in a ring vise or flat-nose pliers.
- 1 pair #32-621-04 1/20, 14kt Gold-Filled Snap-in Post Earring Setting
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #33-614 Gold-Filled Earring Backs, Butterfly Nut
- 2 each #07-051-04-286 Cubic Zirconia Stone, 4mm Round, AAA - Light Amethyst
- #69-118 Rubber Bench Block (or other hard rubber surface)
- Optional: ring clamp or flat-nose pliers.
Feb 22nd 2023
Our Bead Blog
Choosing the Right Necklace Length: A Comprehensive Guide for DIY Jewelry MakersMay 22nd 2023
Hello, fellow crafters and DIY jewelry enthusiasts! Today, we delve into an essential aspect of neck
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR
Tivoli Centerline Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Save time with pre-drilled blanks and create a pair of fun earrings with size 11/0 TOHO or Delica se