La Terre Threader Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Summer Melaas
- Open a jump ring.
- New to jewelry-making? See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF) for most secure way to open and close jump rings.
- Add an opal charm to the jump ring, and connect to the loop on the ear thread, using two chain nose pliers.
- Repeat for other earring.
- 1 pair #53-001-5 Vermeil Ear Thread, 5", 2.5mm Closed Jump Ring
- 2 each #21-343-01-999 6mm 14kt Gold-Filled Bello Opal Drop Charm - Blue Opal
- 1 10pack (use 2 pieces) #37-391-240 Gold-Filled Jump Ring, Round - 4mm, 22-gauge
- 2 pairs of #69-275-53 Baby Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
Feb 22nd 2023
Our Bead Blog
Choosing the Right Necklace Length: A Comprehensive Guide for DIY Jewelry MakersMay 22nd 2023
Hello, fellow crafters and DIY jewelry enthusiasts! Today, we delve into an essential aspect of neck
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR
Tivoli Centerline Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Save time with pre-drilled blanks and create a pair of fun earrings with size 11/0 TOHO or Delica se