Neutral Centerline Cuff Tutorial
No fancy beading techniques or knots required -- If you can string beads with a needle and thread, you can create lovely designs with these bracelets!
Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Stretch and wax 1 yard of Beige 1-G thread, or use .006" Fireline.
- Follow instructions in this video, or the PDFs below, to add Delicas in desired pattern to the bracelet.
- You'll have plenty of left-over beads of each color after making this project.
- 1 each #30-072-002-4 Centerline Cuff w/ Beadable Plate, 7.63x.38" - Gold Plated
- 1 tube #20-928-1066 Miyuki Delica 11/0 Beads - Metallic Matte Heather Luster
- 1 tube #20-928-1451 Miyuki Delica 11/0 Beads - Pale Cream Opal Silverlined
- 1 tube #20-928-0191 Miyuki Delica 11/0 Beads - Rose Lined
- 1 bobbin #61-004 One-G TOHO Nylon Beading Thread, 50 yards, Beige
- 1 each #69-022 Beeswax
Sep 30th 2021