Pearl Wraparound Swarovski Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Swarovski's Create Your Style Design Team
- Using one head pin, slide on one 5844 10mm elongated baroque pearl, make a simple loop and set aside. Repeat 29 more times and set aside.
- For step by step instructions on making simple loops, and most secure way to open and close jump rings, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Using the gold chain, take one side of the chain and beginning 3" up on the chain, attach 15 pearls from step 1, one on each ring.
- On the other side of the gold chain, beginning 1/2" up the chain, attach 15 pearls from step 1, one on each ring.
- Using a large jump ring (approx. 8mm), attach one Growing Crystals Rhombus pendant to the to the end ring of the chain. Repeat on other side.
- To wear, wrap at desired location, and tuck one pearl through a ring.
- 15 pairs #05-844-10-200 Swarovski 5844 Baroque Elongated Pearl Beads, 10mm - White
- 2 each #06-926-36-01 Swarovski 6926 Growing Crystal Rhombus Pendant, 36mm - Crystal
- 1 spool (use 40") #40-099-37-4 Gold Plated Ring/Connector Chain SPOOL, 9mm
~ or ~ 4 feet (use 40") #40-090-37-4 Gold Plated Ring & Connector Chain by the FOOT, 9mm
- 1 package (use 30 pieces) #37-421-2 Yellow Plated Head Pin, 7/8", Standard
~ or ~ 1 package (use 30 pieces) #37-099-10-4 Gold Plated Ball End Head Pin, Standard, 1"
- 1 ounce (use 2 approximately 8mm) #37-100-2 Yellow Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 beading mat-keep beads from rolling away while you work!
- 1-Step Looper
- Chain-Nose Pliers
~ or ~
- Round-Nose (or Looping) Pliers
- Flush Cutters
- Chain-Nose Pliers
Jan 1st 2021
Our Bead Blog
Classic Bridal Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Created by: Summer MelaasDesigner Tips Attach ear wire to top loop of filigree. For best way to ope
Best Necklace and Bracelet LengthsFeb 22nd 2023
What is the BEST Necklace Length? 18" necklaces are the most popular in the United States, but might
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR