Red, White and Blue Sparklers Bracelet Tutorial
Need a little patriotic sparkle? This sweet bracelet is a brilliant red, white and blue sparkler for your wrist on Independence Day or any time of year.
Bonus: it's easy to swap out the charms for other seasons!
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- Center a stone in a setting and gently squeeze prongs in (with your hands or pliers) working from opposite sides to keep the stone centered. Once the prongs are bent in, use the burnishing tool to smooth them firmly into place.
- Repeat for other 2 stones.
- Select 3 large (matching) jump rings from the mixed bag. Attach one to each charm. See: Jump Ring How-To.
- Use your fingers to un-hook one side of the bracelet. Slide all 3 charms on, making sure they face forward. Re-hook the bracelet.
- Enjoy the sparkle!
- If you don't plan on ever trading out these charms for other charms, you can use flat-nose pliers to crimp the hooks shut. (This keeps them from snagging on sweaters.)
- Upgrade to a sterling bangle bracelet! Use a sparkle-textured sterling silver bangle bracelet instead.
- 1 each#01-122-12-20 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Siam
- 1 each#01-122-12-01 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Crystal
- 1 each#01-122-12-18 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Sapphire
- 1 each#51-770-01-1 Steel Wire Adjustable Bracelet with Double Loop - White Plated
- 3 each#41-878-01-12-3 JBB Findings Silver Plated Pendant Bezel Setting, 1 Loop, 12mm I.D.
- 1 ounce [Use 3 pieces] #37-100-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- #69-275-31 Tool, Wubbers™, Medium, Flat-Nose Pliers
- #69-101 EURO TOOL 2" Curved Steel Burnisher
- 69-275-02 Wubbers Round-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers