Sour Patch Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
12mm #4470 Cushion Squares by Swarovski are nearly gone, but these settings also work with most other brands of 12mm cushion squares. Shop remaining colors while they last!
- For step-by-step instructions on wire-wrapping loops, and best way to open and close jump rings, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Set the crystals in the bezel settings, and press prongs down smoothly over the stones using the nylon jaw pliers.
- Link settings together with jump rings.
- Add clasp to one end, using a jump ring.
- Add desired length of chain to other end.
- Add metal bead to head pin and wire wrap directly to last link of chain.
- The chain makes this bracelet adjustable, so it fits a variety of wrist sizes. It is best worn snugly, to prevent the crystals from flipping over.
- 2 each #04-470-12-449 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 12mm - Crystal Summer Blue Lacquer
- 2 each #04-470-12-444 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 12mm - Crystal Light Coral Lacquer
- 3 each #04-470-12-458 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 12mm - Lime Lacquer
- 7 each #41-878-55-12-5 Pendant Bezel Setting for 12mm Cushion Stone, 2 Corner Loops - Antiqued Silver Plated
- 1 oz (use 8 pieces) #37-133-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm
- 1 foot (use 2-3") #40-090-08-3 Silver Plated Oval Curb Chain by the FOOT, 2.8mm
- 1 pkg (use 1 bead) #26-464-3 4.5mm Round Corrugated Beads - Silver Plated
- 1 pkg (use 1 pin) #37-099-10-3 Silver Plated Ball End Head Pin, Standard, 1"
- 1 dozen (use 1 clasp) #39-243-3 Silver Plated Lobster Clasp, 7x12mm
- #69-271-91 EURO TOOL Glitter, Nylon Jaw, Flat-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-380 Tapered Flush-Cutter
- #69-275-09 Wubbers Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-02 Wubbers Round-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
See March 2021 Swarovski Crystal News
Jan 1st 2022
Our Bead Blog
Choosing the Right Necklace Length: A Comprehensive Guide for DIY Jewelry MakersMay 22nd 2023
Hello, fellow crafters and DIY jewelry enthusiasts! Today, we delve into an essential aspect of neck
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR
Tivoli Centerline Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Save time with pre-drilled blanks and create a pair of fun earrings with size 11/0 TOHO or Delica se