Visit our Spokane, WA, Showroom for personalized service and expert advice that you can't get in the big box stores! Many of our staff members are jewelry makers, and they're ready to help you discover the best supplies and techniques for your personal creative journey.
In addition to 1000's of special Showroom-only beads and jewelry supplies, you also have access to another 10,000+ items from our online store. If an item isn't on display, just ask and we'll pull it from the back for you to look at.
Follow us on Facebook and/or subscribe to our "Spokane, WA Showroom" emails for information about Showroom parties, classes, sales, free demonstrations, and other fun events.
Sign up now for Jewelry Making Classes in our s p a c i o u s NEW classes area! (we are limiting attendance, have safe spacing, and require a mask whenever the CDC or WA state require it)
Save Time - Order Before You Visit!
To Place a "Pick-Up" Order:
Showroom Exclusives are an ever-changing variety of special items found only in our Showroom -- they are not in our online store. Top-selling items include:
- Rose Gold Fill chain, beads & findings
- Semi-precious gemstone briolettes, rondelles & focal beads
- Dramatic chain styles including satellite & sequin disk chain
- Oxidized Sterling Silver chain, beads & findings
- Butane & Specialty Tools for jewelry-making classes
Showroom-exclusive items are products that our Showroom Staff is excited about! They are usually hand-selected by Showroom staff, or special buys ordered specifically for the Showroom. You can identify Showroom Exclusives by checking the tag: Showroom-exclusive item numbers all begin with #SR-.
- The Bead Bar of single beads you can hand pick is always popular!
- SR items are often limited stock (and there aren’t enough of them to be able to add to the website).
- Some are brands that we can carry in our local store, but aren't allowed to sell online to our national and international market.
- Unique ear wires, Swarovski and Preciosa crystal settings, and gemstone bead strands requested by Showroom customers.
- Around the holidays, sometimes we'll sell a batch of finished jewelry from our Jewelry Design Gallery.
Visit our Spokane Showroom for more info about any of these items!
For Your Safety and Security
- Surveillance cameras are in use.
Don't miss out on Spokane classes & Events!
Our Bead Blog
Classic Bridal Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Created by: Summer MelaasDesigner Tips Attach ear wire to top loop of filigree. For best way to ope
Best Necklace and Bracelet LengthsFeb 22nd 2023
What is the BEST Necklace Length? 18" necklaces are the most popular in the United States, but might
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR