Springtime Serenade Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Place one 10mm crystal into one bezel setting and use needle nose pliers to gently bend prongs over crystal. Repeat for all five colors.
- Using the 24 gauge wire and 6mm round crystal beads, link the bezel settings together (see Jewelry Basics 101 PDF).
- On one side add the lobster to the crystal link.
- On the other side add 1in of chain to the crystal link.
- Using the oval jump rings attach the two butterfly charms to the chain.
- The lobster clasp can hook into any of the heart links, making this an adjustable-length bracelet.
While most Swarovski cushion squares are no longer available, the links below will still take you to our remaining colors... plus we have a feeling that many of you have some stashed away for a rainy day!
- 1 each #04-470-10-478 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Ocean DeLite
- 1 each #04-470-10-480 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Sunshine DeLite
- 1 each #04-470-10-477 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Lavender DeLite
- 1 each #04-470-10-474 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Laguna DeLite
- 1 each #04-470-10-479 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 10mm - Crystal Peach DeLite
- 5 each #41-878-56-10-3 Pendant Bezel Setting for 10mm Cushion Stone, 2 Loops - Silver Plated
- 1 dozen (use 6 pieces) #05-000-06-02 6mm AB Swarovski 5000 Faceted Round Beads (or other favorite 6mm round beads... like "fused" or "mermaid" glass, or smooth or faceted round gemstones)
- 1 each #39-547 Sterling Silver Clasp, Trigger/Lobster, 11mm
- 1 each #44-046-90 Sterling Silver Charm, Butterfly
- 1 each #44-050-07 Sterling Silver Butterfly Charm, 11x10x2mm
- 1 foot (use 1 inch) #40-595-06 Sterling Silver Heart Link Chain, Footage, 3.7mm
- 1 ten-pack (use 2 pieces) #37-215-230 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Oval, 3.0x4.6mm
- 1 ozt (use a few inches) #64-529 Sterling Silver Wire, Round, 24ga, Dead-Soft