Tangerine Ring Tutorial
Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Place the 12mm rivoli in the bezel setting.
- Using the nylon-jaw pliers, gently push the prongs down over the crystal, starting with the top left prong, next the bottom right prong, then from top right to bottom left.
- 1 each #51-000-61-12-6 Ring Blank, Locking Adjustable Band with 12mm Post Bezel - Antiqued Brass Plated
- 1 each #01-122-12-421 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 12mm - Tangerine
- #69-271-91 EURO TOOL Glitter, Nylon Jaw, Flat-Nose Jewelry Pliers
Jan 1st 2021
Our Bead Blog
Choosing the Right Necklace Length: A Comprehensive Guide for DIY Jewelry MakersMay 22nd 2023
Hello, fellow crafters and DIY jewelry enthusiasts! Today, we delve into an essential aspect of neck
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR
Tivoli Centerline Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Save time with pre-drilled blanks and create a pair of fun earrings with size 11/0 TOHO or Delica se