TierraCast Bee Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: TierraCast
- Cut 20" of 1.5mm cord in your choice of color and cut again into 2 pieces, one 12" and one 8".
- Feed one open end of each cord through each end of honeycomb link (as shown in picture), secure with knot by wrapping working end around cord and forming overhand knot, aiming tail away from loop. Secure with glue after final tightening.
- For left side of bracelet (button end), feed free 8" long cord end through shank of the button and tie knot.
- For right side of bracelet (loop end), tie 12" long cord end in knot for loop closure, ensuring that loop is large enough to pass over diameter of button. Secure with glue after tightening.
- Twist open jump ring to attach bee charm to the bottom of honeycomb link and twist closed. For most secure way way to open and close jump rings, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Optional: Thread Hibiscus Flower bead or other 7mm size bead of your choice onto head pin and curve end into loop to attach to adjacent hole of honeycomb link.
- 1 each #45-104-043 TierraCast Quick Kit, Bee Bracelet
~ or ~
- 1 each #59-100-48-AS TierraCast Bee Button, Antique Silver Plated
- 1 each #49-965-68-AS TierraCast Honeycomb Link, Antique Silver Plated
- 1 each #44-940-90-AS TierraCast Small Honeybee Charm, Antique Silver Plated
- 1 oz (use 1 piece) #37-421-3 Silver Plated Head Pin, 7/8" Standard
- 1 100-pack (use 3 pieces) #37-190-02-3 TierraCast Silver Plated Oval Jump Rings, 20gauge
- 1 pack (use 20"") #61-130-20-13 Greek Leather Cord, 1.5mm, Tobacco (or other color choice)
- 1 pack #60-200 Ice Resin Leather Adhesive
- #69-043 Scissors, Extra Large Loop
- #69-082 BeadSmith Jewelry Pliers, Ergonomic Round Nose Pliers
- #69-056 EURO TOOL Side Flush Cutter
- #69-081 BeadSmith 5" Ergonomic Chain Nose Pliers
- Optional: Czech glass flower beads (bead shown is a 7mm Hibiscus bead), lampwork flower bead, etc.
Jan 1st 2022
Our Bead Blog
Choosing the Right Necklace Length: A Comprehensive Guide for DIY Jewelry MakersMay 22nd 2023
Hello, fellow crafters and DIY jewelry enthusiasts! Today, we delve into an essential aspect of neck
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR
Tivoli Centerline Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Save time with pre-drilled blanks and create a pair of fun earrings with size 11/0 TOHO or Delica se