Water Droplet Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Liz Graf
- Cut 8 links of your selected chain.
I deconstructed and used part of a gunmetal chain tassel, or you can use 8 links from some scrap antiqued brass cable chain.
- Hook Briolette to one jump ring, attach to one end of the chain, and close securely. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Open the loop of an ear wire.
- Attach a jump ring to the other end of the chain, close jump ring securely, and add to the open loop on the ear wire.
- Next place the brass pendant onto the loop, in front of the chain, and close the ear wire loop.
- Repeat process for second earring.
- 2 each #06-010-11-10 Swarovski 6010 Briolette Pendant, 11mm – Aquamarine
- 1 pair #88-109-23-0 Vintaj Natural Brass Pendant, Weathered Splash, 37x19mm
- 1 pair #34-061-27 TierraCast Brass-colored Niobium Earring Hook Findings
- 1 dozen (use 16 deconstructed links) #43-392-9 Gunmetal Tassel, Chain, 8-Strand
- 1 oz #37-113-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- #69-271-03 EURO TOOL Glitter, Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-06 EURO TOOL Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-05 EURO TOOL Glitter, Semi-Flush Side Cutter
Jan 1st 2021
Our Bead Blog
Choosing the Right Necklace Length: A Comprehensive Guide for DIY Jewelry MakersMay 22nd 2023
Hello, fellow crafters and DIY jewelry enthusiasts! Today, we delve into an essential aspect of neck
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR
Tivoli Centerline Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Save time with pre-drilled blanks and create a pair of fun earrings with size 11/0 TOHO or Delica se