Discover what bezel findings can do for you: whether you're out to create pendants, linked necklaces, earrings, rings, pins, or something completely different - we've got your (focal) back!
Fill these easy-to-use bezel cups (sometimes called pendant plates or pendant trays) with epoxy resins, handcrafted glasswork, mixed-media baubles, cameos, cabochons, polymer clay and more to make your own unique handmade pendants, earring dangles, cufflinks and bracelets. Choose from several shapes and sizes of bezels in sterling silver and basemetals for just the right bezel findings to fit all your jewelry-making needs:
- Sterling silver and Amate bezel cup rings
- No-loop, 1-loop and 2-loop bezel cups / pendant trays. 2-loop bezel cup connectors are perfect for bracelet centerpieces, and smaller sizes make great earrings
- 16mm and 1" cuff links: Custom cuff links add a special touch to any wardrobe, whether you're headed to work, play, or a special evening
- Leverback (extra secure) sterling ear wires with bezel cups
- Post earring bezel cups (earring trays)
- Round and square bezel cup rings in silver plate and sterling silver. Our adjustable blank bezel rings are perfect for special photos, memories, and bespoke rings.
Bezel plates and pendant frames are shallower than bezel cups. They work for thin layers of resin or other sealer over a photograph, map section, or rubber stamped design. They can also be a fun blank canvas for cold connection patterns created with rivets. You might also be interested in buckle blanks.