Shop lead-free Britannia pewter Stitch-in Links, Leather Strap Tips, and Slides (sliders) to make perfect ends on your leather bracelets and seed bead work. These end pieces work for flat jewelry designs including leather or bead-woven bracelets and chokers
Fold-over Crimps are perfect for suede or deer hide lacing, or multiple strands of thin flat cording, trim and fibers.
Multistrand necklace ends help space the strands out elegantly, and are sometimes paired with multistrand necklace spacers placed periodically along the length of a necklace or bracelet. These 2-strand, 3-strand, 4-strand and 5-strand necklace ends work well with a variety of stringing materials and methods, and can be used for bracelets and earrings, as well as necklaces.
- Use jump rings to attach sections of chain to these multistrand necklace ends.
- String beading cable directly onto the loop, and secure with crimp beads (optional: embellish and protect with bullion or cable protectors).
- If using silk cord or beading thread, finish ends with bead tips, and use a jump ring to attach bead tips to loops of multistrand necklace ends.
- Cone Ends and Bullet Ends also work great as multistrand end pieces for multistrand designs.
Choker Clamps, Ribbon Necklace Ends and TierraCast Crimp Ends are designed to be crimped (clamped) onto ribbon, flat cord or flat beadwork to create flat bracelets and old-fashioned choker necklaces. Use jump rings to add the clasp of your choice and (optional) a section of chain that the clasp can hook into to make the necklace adjustable.
- 10mm and 12mm ribbon ends (choker clamps) fit 3/8" ribbon.
- 13mm ribbon ends (choker clamps) fit 1/2" ribbon.
- 20mm ribbon ends (choker clamps) fit 3/4" ribbon.
- 25mm ribbon ends (choker clamps) fit 7/8" to 1" ribbon.