Semi-tubular rivets can be set the traditional way with hammer tapping, or they can be set with fast, hand-powered screw-action riveting tools. If you're not sure which lengths you'll need, we recommend the sample packs containing a mixed assortment of lengths in a single metal. An assortment containing 1/16"-diameter rivets in brass, copper, and aluminum is also available in a mix of shorter lengths.
1/16-inch diameter metal rivets are ideal for making cold joins in a variety of jewelry and artisan craft projects. Choose from sterling silver rivets from 1/16" to 1/4" (6.35mm), and from raw (unplated) brass, copper, and aluminum rivets in additional lengths.
- The "short" mix = 1/16" (1.6mm) long to 5/32" (4mm) long
- The "medium" mix = 3/16" (4.75mm) long to 5/16" long (7.9mm)
- The "long" mix = 11/32" (8.7mm) long to 15/32" (11.9mm) long
3/32" diameter semi-tubular rivets are available from 3/32" to 15/32" long for maximum options in your jewelry and small craft cold connections. Each length comes in your choice of copper rivets, brass rivets, and aluminum rivets. Sample packs may include a few lengths that aren't available separately.
- The "short" mix = 3/32" to 3/16" long
- The "medium" mix = 3/16" to 5/16" long
- The "long" mix = 11/32 to 15/32" long
Confused about rivets or riveting tools? See these articles in our blog:
- Best Riveting Tool Set | Long Reach vs. Standard
- What's the Difference Between Semi-Tubular Rivets and Wire Rivets?