Whether you're looking for simple plastic lock bags to keep your stock organized, or fancier packaging solutions that double as gift bags, we have what you need at prices that allow you to give them away with every purchase!
- Shimmering Organza: The sheer material allows the beauty of your work to show through the bag.
- Flocked Pouches: Colorful velvet-like flocked polyethelyne bags for packaging and protecting your handmade jewelry and other small creations.
- Natural linen blend bags with jute drawstring cords from Rings & Things are eco-friendly, re-useable and hand sewn. Stamp or embellish your bags to create a signature style in your packaging.
- Plastic Lock Bags, Standard (2 mil): Sturdy resealable bags, excellent for storing beads, jewelry findings, and finished jewelry. We have sizes that are perfect for storing, displaying or selling small items such as jump rings and ear wires, as well as large bags that hold most sizes of books, and are great for over-bagging an entire order to be shipped.
- Plastic Lock Bags, Heavy (4 mil): These strong bags are great for packaging, storing and selling beads, findings and backstock that might be repeatedly jostled around in a box on the road. If opened and closed repeatedly, the heavyweight resealable bags are more susceptible to tearing at the locking portion. But for items that don't need to get opened and closed repeatedly, these durable bags will keep their contents safely inside, not exploded in the bottom of a tray.