Metal stamps are ideal for use with 24-gauge to 20-gauge soft metals, including copper, brass, nickel and sterling silver sheet, and pre-cut metal stamping blanks, plus heavier gauge specialty pewter and aluminum blanks designed for stamping.
- Decorative metal stamps let you make a lasting impression! Use these sturdy steel stamping sets to add whimsical elements to metal jewelry. The "circle set" is great for embellishing wine charms with "champagne bubbles".
- For precious silver designs, use "Sterling" and ".999FS" stamps to let your customers know your jewelry is made from high quality materials.
- Customize your jewelry with sturdy steel metal stamping sets in both lowercase and uppercase fonts. Choose from 27-piece alphabet stamp sets, 9-piece number stamp sets, 33-piece letter sets with 6 bonus design or punctuation stamps, 36-piece alpha-numeric sets that include both numbers and letters, plus word stamps like "hope", "mom", and "handmade with love".
- Letter heights range from 1/16" (about 1.5mm) to 1/2" (about 13mm) giving your jewelry stamping flexibility.
- Our letter and number stamps come in Signature stamp sets for use with steel blanks, and inexpensive Basic/Economy sets (great for starting out), as well as our mid-priced standard sets.
Click into the product details for each item, for links to stamping blanks and other supplies that work great with these metal design stamps.