These jewelry tools will save you time, and enhance your metal stamping:
- ImpressArt Stamp Straight Tape offers a strong ridge for lining up stamps. This non-residual tape leaves a clean surface after use with no sticky residue.
- Stamp Guides make it easy to stamp mandalas and other intricate patterns, in straight lines or curves.
- Stamp Holders / Jigs let you metal stamp without the risk of slamming a hammer on your hand.
- Metal files smooth the edges of sheet metal and stamping blanks.
- Leather pads and sandbags by Beadalon and EuroTool absorb energy, noise, and vibrations. They work great for stamping, chasing and forming.
- Metal stamp organizers help you clear the clutter, so you can find your supplies. The pliers block works great for larger stamps.