Tools for piercing 1/16" (1.59mm) and 3/32" (2.38mm) holes, and setting 1/16"-diameter and 3/32"-diameter eyelets and semi-tubular rivets: These quiet, easy-to-use tools by Crafted Findings and EZ-Rivet will pierce holes, set semi-tubular rivets, and set Crafted Finding' eyelets. They work perfectly on metal sheet and metal blanks. Learn how fun it can be to make your own cold joins for jewelry and craft applications.
- Choose from original and long-reach tool bases and sets.
- The EZ-Rivet is the same size as Crafted Finding's Original tool (but the brands do not have interchangeable parts).
- The original Crafted Findings tool (and EZ-Rivet tool) can be used with many 1/16" and 3/32" piercing and setting attachments to set rivets and eyelets in items that total approx. 0.5mm to 6mm (1/32" - 1/4") thick.
- Use the long-reach (taller) tool with rivets longer than 9/32" (7mm): to make cold joins on thicker metal, and/or more layers of materials (0.5mm to 11mm (1/32" – 7/16") thick).
- When using rivets longer than 9/32" (5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 13/32", 7/16", 15/32"), use the Long Reach tools rather than the original height tool set.
- Optional attachments and replacements are available for punching holes, working on domed/curved surfaces, setting rivets, and setting eyelets.
- When setting rivets on curved items, like rings and bracelets, we recommend the the reverse riveting accessory, to ensure the more-attractive end of the rivet is on top.
- Need help deciding which tool(s) are right for you? See Riveting 101 or send us your questions!