Buff, smooth, polish and remove firescale with ease! This motorized bench-top polisher and its related accessories make polishing jewelry a breeze. You'll wonder how you ever survived removing deep scratches, and polishing by hand.
Tripoli with a yellow muslin wheel is recommended for your initial polish, then follow up with soft Finex wheel with either ZAM for a fast, bright final finish on silver jewelry, or VIGOR red rouge for gold, GF and brass jewelry.
Or, for tricky areas, try the radial bristle disks:
- 80 grit / Yellow: Fire scale removal
- 120 grit / White: Light cleaning and oxide removal
- 220 grit / Red: Light cleaning and oxide removal
- 400 grit / Blue: Blending and semi-finishing
- 6 micron / Peach: Polishing
- 1 micron / Light Green: Polishing