Aquamarine Ocean Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
- Keep gold-filled and gold-plated findings separate, and mark your supplies well!
- Use chain-nose pliers to turn the loop on ear wire 90-degrees so it faces side to side (not front to back). This is easier to do, before you assemble the rest of the earring components.
- Wire-wrap the dangles directly on loop. New to jewelry-making? See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF) for step-by-step looping instructions.
- 1 dozen [use 8] #05-328-03-49 3mm Faceted Swarovski Crystal Bicone Bead, Light Azore (no longer available)
See additional aquamarine gemstone options.
- 1 strand [use 8] #21-884-099-01 4mm Round Aquamarine Gemstone Beads - or -
1 strand [use 8] #21-885-099-A 5mm Round Aquamarine Gemstone Beads
(both styles of aquamarine beads are not always available)
- 1 pair #34-669-03 French Hook, Hoop Style
- 2 pkgs of 10 [use 16] #37-612 Head Pin, 2", Gold-filled, 0.025" Diameter
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 2] #37-391-459 Jump Ring, Round, 5.9mm
- 2 each #44-050-76-61 Link, Gold Filled, Textured, Round, 14mm
- 2 each #44-050-76-62 Link, Gold Filled, Textured, Round, 20mm
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
Mar 1st 2021
Our Bead Blog
Classic Bridal Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Created by: Summer MelaasDesigner Tips Attach ear wire to top loop of filigree. For best way to ope
Best Necklace and Bracelet LengthsFeb 22nd 2023
What is the BEST Necklace Length? 18" necklaces are the most popular in the United States, but might
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR