Bermuda Crescent Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Cut 4 lengths of chain, each 4 links long.
- Use 4.5mm jump rings to attach chain to the top holes of the crescent link. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Add two rondelle beads to a 5mm jump ring and then link the top of the two chains together and attach to the earwire.
- Use a 5mm jump ring to suspend an 8mm crystal pendant between the two beads on the jump ring attached to the earwire.
- Use another jump ring to suspend the 10mm crystal pendant from the bottom loop of the crescent link.
- Repeat for other earring.
- 2 each #9-965-27-AP TierraCast 20mm Flora Crescent Link - Antiqued Pewter Plated
- 2 each #06-430-08-03 Swarovski 6430 Classic Cut Pendant, 8mm - Bermuda Blue
- 2 each #06-430-10-03 Swarovski 6430 Classic Cut Pendant, 10mm - Bermuda Blue
- 1 foot [use about 4"] #40-090-08-3 Silver Plated Oval Curb Chain by the FOOT, 2.8mm
- 1 oz [use 6 pieces] #37-136-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 oz [use 4 pieces] #37-133-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm
- 1 hundred [use 4 pieces] #26-155-32-3 Silver Plated Metal Beads, Rondelle, 3.2mm
- 1 dozen [use 2 pieces] #34-398-3 Silver Plated Ball End Earwire - 2mm Ball
- 1 gross [use 2 pieces] #33-961 Clear Rubber Earring Backs, Wire Keeper
- #68-007-01 Jewelry Technique Sheet, Jewelry Basics 101
- #69-380 Tapered Flush-Cutter
- #69-275-09 Wubbers Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
Jan 1st 2021