Breathe - Riveted Leather Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- Set link on leather bracelet, and use a sharp pencil, or fine-point non-smudging marker, to make a dot at each spot to punch.
- Rotate leather hole punch to smallest setting, and carefully punch holes.
- Click into the rivet's details below, and follow the steps for setting the rivets.
- Optional: Use bracelet-bending pliers to shape the link into a smooth wrist-shaped arc.
- For more information about riveting, download and print the free technique sheets below.
- 1 each #51-810-10-39 Leather Cuff Bracelet, 1" - Olive
- 1 ten-pack (use 2 rivets) #69-981-05-6 TierraCast Antiqued Brass Plated Leather Rivets, 3/32" dia
- 1 each #69-982-37-AB TierraCast Antiqued Brass Plated Breathe Jewelry Link
- Rivet Setter (by TierraCast or Crafttool)
- Anvil (Can be a rivet anvil, or a basic jewelers steel block)
- Leather hole punch
- 1-lb or 2-lb brass hammer
- Optional: Bracelet-bending pliers
- Pencil or Fine-Point Marker
Jan 1st 2021
Our Bead Blog
Classic Bridal Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Created by: Summer MelaasDesigner Tips Attach ear wire to top loop of filigree. For best way to ope
Best Necklace and Bracelet LengthsFeb 22nd 2023
What is the BEST Necklace Length? 18" necklaces are the most popular in the United States, but might
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR