Crowned Bobby Pin Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hitchinson
- Use a ready-made silicone mold of your choice or make your own mold with Amazing Mold Putty.
- Lightly dust the mold with metallic powder. Tap off excess.
- Prepare several molds at once. Since Amazing Resin cures quickly, you will want to do all your pouring at one time.
- If you over pour the resin, carefully shave of the excess with a hobby knife.
- Use the sanding sponge to rough up the back of the resin piece and the glue pad on the bobby pin. Use it to clean up edges of casting as needed.
- Because Amazing Resin is so lightweight, you can make a substantial piece without adding much weight.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos
- 1 each #60-260 Adhesive, E-6000
- 1 each [use a dusting]#82-512 Alumilite Metallic Powder
- 1 each #82-544-11 Amazing Mold Putty
- 1 each [use 1/2 oz] #82-502-16 Amazing Resin, 16oz
- 1 0.5 gross [use 1] #30-822-6 Bobby Pin, 10mm Round Pad
- #69-257-0001 Sanding Sponges, 120-180 Grit
- #66-022 Tool, Hobby Knife
- Ready-made silicone mold (if you don't create your own)
- Small paintbrush
Jun 30th 2021
Our Bead Blog
Choosing the Right Necklace Length: A Comprehensive Guide for DIY Jewelry MakersMay 22nd 2023
Hello, fellow crafters and DIY jewelry enthusiasts! Today, we delve into an essential aspect of neck
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR
Tivoli Centerline Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Save time with pre-drilled blanks and create a pair of fun earrings with size 11/0 TOHO or Delica se