Edwardian Lime Skull Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Toni Plastino
- String beads in desired pattern, and tie a square knot or surgeon's knot (see technique sheet). Pull tight, trim most of the excess, and (if possible) tuck the knot into one edge of a skull bead.
- There are plenty of parts on each strand to make 2-3 bracelets.
Well... there were, but the lime green beads the designer used, are no longer in production, as neon colors go in and out of style in the fashion world. We've linked in a few other green bead options below.
- Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet (PDF)
- Instructional Video: Stretch Magic Knot Tying Instructions
- 1 strand [use 11] #75-000-94-06-02 Magnesite Skull Beads, 12mm (not always available)
- 1 strand or package [use 11 beads] 4mm Round Green Beads of your choice
- 1 spool [use 11"] #61-077-25 Cord, Stretch Magic™, 0.7mm, 25m
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop (or any cutters)
Oct 30th 2021