Mauvey Marigolds Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rings & Things Staff
- The backs of some resin flowers may be slightly concave. For better gluing results, run them over an emery board
(or Vintaj® Metal Reliefing Block) to level.
- Allow items to dry on a non-stick gluing surface.
- This pair of earrings was created using pre-made resin cabochons but you can also make your own. See below for links to a carefully selected offering of jewelry-quality resins.
- 1 each #60-260 Adhesive, E-6000, 3.7oz
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #41-895-50-6 Bail, Cast, Rectangle, Small, For Gluing
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-323-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Earring Hook Findings, Bead and Coil
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-178-6 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #27-970-14-181 Resin Flower, Marigold, 22mm
- #69-271-06 Tool, Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-03 Tool, Glitter, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-327 Vintaj® Metal Reliefing Block
- Emergy Board
- Waxed paper
Jan 1st 2021
Our Bead Blog
Choosing the Right Necklace Length: A Comprehensive Guide for DIY Jewelry MakersMay 22nd 2023
Hello, fellow crafters and DIY jewelry enthusiasts! Today, we delve into an essential aspect of neck
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR
Tivoli Centerline Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Save time with pre-drilled blanks and create a pair of fun earrings with size 11/0 TOHO or Delica se