Wickedly Simple Wire Wrapped Ring Tutorial
Created by: Michelle Horning
- For step-by-step instructions -- with detailed photographs -- for making wickedly simple wire-wrapped rings with beads and 22-gauge wire, see our tutorial at blog.rings-things.com.
- Choose your favorite dead-soft to half-hard 22-gauge wire (4 popular silver options shown below).
- Keeping the wires tight and close together will make a more stable, cleaner looking ring.
- Hide the cut ends of the wire on the back side of the ring.
- Optional: use a cup bur to smooth and round the wire ends.
- 1 each #28-611-511 Ceramic Skull Bead
- 1 spool (use about 36 inches) of your favorite 22-gauge wire
- #69-157 Ring Sizers, Plastic
- Side Cutters
- Chain-Nose Pliers
- Round-Nose pliers
- #69-151 Plastic Ring Mandrel, Ungrooved
- Optional: #63-528 EURO TOOL Polishing Pads, Ultra, 2x2"
- Optional: Cup Bur
Jan 1st 2021
Our Bead Blog
Classic Bridal Earrings TutorialFeb 22nd 2023
Created by: Summer MelaasDesigner Tips Attach ear wire to top loop of filigree. For best way to ope
Best Necklace and Bracelet LengthsFeb 22nd 2023
What is the BEST Necklace Length? 18" necklaces are the most popular in the United States, but might
Gemstone Index: PeridotFeb 22nd 2023
This olivine variety is composed of magnesium iron silicate. Peridot (pronounced PEAR-ih-doh or PEAR